January 15, 2020
What is the best period for relocation services in India?
India is a land of climatic diversity, so in this entire country seasons and their timings aren’t same. If you are choosing a particular time frame for your next moving project keep the factors mentioned below.
Points for Choosing best period for Moving services
- Start Early – It is better that you wake up before your packing labors arrive and finish your things which might improve the efficiency and complete the relocation on time. This will also help you when you live in a hot country like India as the mornings will be cooler and you won’t be exhausted in the middle of the relocation. And undoubtedly in moorings your energy will be at pick which will help you to minimize your stress in the day of relocation.
- Strategic Day – When you are choosing a day for your moving, it is better to choose between the weekdays as there is a lesser demand at this time of the week. This might also help you a great deal as the prices might be a little lesser than weekends because most of the customers eyes for the weekends. Read this blog post to reduce your moving cost.
- Preferred Season– Generally seasons means four major seasons in India summer rainy autumn and winter. According to latest statistics, half of them move in this season between MAR to SEP only. Mostly in North India, most people prefer not to shift in winter due to cold and fog they feel that summer is the right time to shift.
- School Holiday– Academic years of school ends in the early summer by MAR and begin in the JUNE end or 1st week of JULY. This is most preferred time for shifting the families to other place without hampering child’s education.
- Extreme Condition– When you are planning a move you must keep the factor in your mind of extreme natural conditions because it might affect the safety of your moving vehicle. Ex- If you reside in city like Kolkata then you should avoid heavy rain for the safety factor for avoiding water logging in streets.
Now, Ready to move?
In this point you have done your basic home work for picking up a particular time and date for the relocation. Now it’s time a pick a professional mover in your area. Our Experts have written an excellent blog to guide you on how to choose packers and mover which might come handy in Kolkata.