If you are planning for Moving a long distance with furniture, then it can be exhausting and even very difficult work. If that goes wrong then it can also damage the furniture. If you’re planning a move in then follow these tips to move your furniture without doing damage to yourself or your furniture.
- Before loading or unloading a furniture plan the labours accordingly.
Like- Always engage two person for moving a difficult furniture like a tall dresser, filing cabinet or shelving unit. First, keep the furniture backward at an angle and then let first person carry the top while the other carries the bottom. This balances the weight to balancing all the points at centre and saves the item from falling out of hands. Transporting the item up or down stairs is easier too, since the carrying angle will roughly match the slope of the stairs.
- Let me another useful tip to save your floor from scratches while moving some small sized furniture. Instead of carrying all of your furniture on your own use a dolly with wheels to move your furniture very easily. A dolly is also very handy to protect your floors. Because you just have to roll the dolly instead of dragging furniture across hardwood or carpet.
- But how to safeguard a big furniture from getting scratched while moving with vehicle. Vehicles often gets high jerks due to moving through uneven and damaged roads , potholes and bumpers. So, these jerks causes rough shifting of the furniture inside the vehicles. You can use thick moving blanket or cardboard boxes wrapped around the furniture that will prevent any furniture from getting scratched.
- As we are living in the era of smart information, our furniture are also getting smart just like our smart phones.
There is an extra benefit of rather than having to slide an entire piece of furniture throughout your home or apartment, you can instead take it apart and move the individual pieces. Moving the smaller components of one piece of furniture will be able to carry them easily in hand without sliding them on the floor and probably damaging it.
- Take any doors between the room you’re clearing out and the remove off their hinges. This will give you more room to move over so that you’re reducing the chances of to bumping into the walls.
This is the situation where Euro Packers and Movers comes into the picture. You can contact us to find the best possible furniture moving solution for you. You just fill a simple form available in our website for you to use, and it is guaranteed to save you money in your move. In fact, quotes that you receive from us tend to be surely cheaper than quotes received elsewhere. We are your perfect furniture moving partner to find the exact help that you need.