Wanna move your bike safely from Kolkata to Pune? Euro Packers and Movers might be your best solution for moving your favorite bike from Kolkata to Pune at the lowest price.
If you take NH 53 roadway to move from Kolkata to Pune, the total distance is about 1940 km that you have to cover. It takes approximately 40 to 45 hours depending on traffic, road conditions, and types of vehicle.
Moving your bike almost 2000 km includes a lot of hassles like packaging, loading, unloading, etc. It’s very natural that your bike may get harmed during the high-risk processes. The best option to move your bike securely is to hire a professional bike moving service like Euro Packers and Movers.
Euro Packers and Movers offers the best bike moving services from Kolkata to Pune with 15 years of experience and expertise. Euro Packers and Movers is one of the oldest and most trusted transportation service providers that offersa complete relocation services including car and bike relocation service.
Average price list for moving a bike from Kolkata to Pune.
These are only average costing for moving bikes from Kolkata to Pune. Whenever you need a bike moving service, ask for your personalized quote from the moving company so that you can remain transparent.
|S.No||Types of bikes||Price|
|1||100 cc to 150 cc bikes||Rs 5000 To Rs 6000|
|2||150 cc to 200 cc bikes||Rs 5500 to Rs 6500|
|3||200 cc to 250 cc bikes||Rs 5700 to Rs 6900|
|4||250 cc to 350 cc bikes||Rs 6000 to Rs 7000|
|5||350 cc to 500 cc bikes||Rs 6500 to Rs 7500|
|6||Sports Bike||Rs. 13000 to Rs. 17000|
|7||Cruise Sports Bikes||Rs. 14000 to Rs. 18500|
|8||Off-Road Sports bikes –||Rs. 15000 to Rs. 19500|
Cost Depending Factors for Bike Moving Kolkata to Pune
The price of the bike relocation service is not fixed. The costing varies depending on several factors –
- Precise drop location: the distance of precise drop location affects the total pricing of bike moving. The more distance you cover, the more price you have to pay.
- Packaging materials: the packaging materials you choose for packing your bike also differ the total cost. If you choose expensive packing materials to ensure your bike’s safety, the price will be higher.
- Types of bikes: different types of bikes need different types of care for safety measures. Your bike type matters in pricing.
- Weight of bikes: the weight of bikes affects the moving price. The weight of the bike is proportional to the price. More weight costs you more where fewer weight costs you less.
- Type of carrier vehicle: the cost also depends on the type of career vehicle. Small career vehicle costs lesser and big career vehicle costs higher.
- The reputation of Transport Company: the reputation of the transportation company matters a lot. A reputed company owns skilled, trained, and experienced professionals and might charge a little bit higher.
Contact Euro packers and movers if you want to relocate your bike safely with professional and trusted hands.