So, after weeks of planning and preparing for your move in, you are finally into the threshold of your new home. Take a minute to sit back and congratulate yourself that heavy lifting is finally done. But, don’t get too comfortable just yet, because the job is not done. Make sure you complete our list of move-in day tasks mentioned below, to make your move-in project without any hassle-
- Early Wake Up– Rise and shine! Set an alarm and wake up early on that moving day. Sort your stuff early, fill those boxes you need and label them for smooth start in your new house.
- Change Your Address– Update your communication address to your new location to avoid unnecessary inconveniences with your banks, electric bills, telephone bills, even friends, relatives and colleagues.
- Schedule your moving day- Planning your move-in project makes life much easier for you when you are relocating. Select an appropriate moving date, confirm the time of arrival with your movers, know the route to your new address, and get the traffic updates for your convenience.
- Manage Your Utilities– Before leaving the old address; disconnect all the utilities in your current home including gas, electricity, TV, internet, and water. After check in to your new place check utilities such as clean water, heat/AC, electricity, gas, phone, and internet and TV connections.
- Take your eatables– Shop some grocery items. At this point, you’ve eaten enough and ready to go. Having food in the house will also prevent you from unnecessary spending.
- Thanks Giving- After moving thank the crew of your moving company’s staffs who have worked hard all the day.
Make a list as written above and tick beside the boxes accordingly. Make sure all the boxes are filled with right and you you’ll see your job is done smoothly. You may hire Euro Packers and Movers for this short of job. In our moving package we include this task also for our customers.