To safeguard the citizens from attacks of Corona Virus (COVID-19) Government of India has announced the 21 days complete lock down from 25th March, 2020. As a responsible Euro Packers and Movers advises to ardently follow the instructions given the Government of India.
According to the lock down instructions released by Government of India there are some exceptions among the commercial and private establishments-
- Shops, including ration shops (under PDS), dealing with food, groceries, fruits and vegetables, dairy and milk booths, meat and fish, animal fodder. However district administration can arrange home delivery system to encourage the minimum outside movement.
- Banks, insurance offices, ATMs
- Print and Electronic Media.
- Telecommunications, internet services, broadcasting and cable services, IT and IT enable services (for essential services) and as far as possible to work from home.
- Delivery of all essential goods including food, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment through E-commerce platforms.
Euro packers and Movers deals in the delivery of items by packing and. In this lock down period we completely obey the instructions given the GOI so we have decided to stop all our major services like- home, office etc relocation services. But as per our instructions our employees are working from home with well connected internet and telephone.
So, in this lock down if you need any emergency product delivered you can contact us. We are live at every location near you. With full respect to government we are ready to help you in this emergency period.
And most importantly we have trained our delivery workers to work in no-contact mood to maintain the hygiene standard given by World Health Organisation (WHO). You can also talk to our employees to schedule your future relocation services. We can you give some exclusive offers on your service. If you have any relocation related question please feel free to call us.
Call us now to get your services done.