Moving from Kolkata to Ranchi Jharkhand might be really painful if you can’t make a proper plan of how you would like to do the whole process. Shifting from one place to another safely and comfortably is obviously a big challenge for people who need to shift.
Relocation from Kolkata to Ranchi associates a lot of things to do like packing, loading, unloading, storing, hiring vehicles, creating insurance papers, etc. The best possible option to move from Kolkata to Jharkhand safely is to hire a professional packers and movers company to handle all the necessary jobs for you.
At Euro packers and movers, we offer the best moving service from Kolkata to Ranchi, Jharkhand. We take care of all the matters and make you completely headache-free by ensuring 100% safe moving.
The distance between Kolkata and Jharkhand is approximately 335 km and the road distance is approximately 297 km. The approximate time required for moving Kolkata to Jharkhand by road is 8 hours.
Cost Per Kilometer for Moving from Kolkata to Ranchi
The calculation of cost per kilometer varies depending on the total distance needed to be covered for moving.
In general, the approximate cost can be anything from Rs. 5000 to Rs. 32000 for up to 400 km distance, from Rs. 6000 to Rs. 40000 for 400 km to 800 km distance, from Rs. 7000 to Rs. 45000 for 800 km to 1300 km distance, from Rs. 9000 to Rs. 50000 for 1300 km to 1900 km distance. The more distance you need to cover, the charges will be higher.
Approximate charges for moving from Kolkata to Ranchi
As the total distance from Kolkata to Jharkhand is approximately 335, the charges fall into the 0 km to 400 km distance category.
|Types of Moving||Distance up to 400 km|
|Few home items moving cost||Rs. 5000 to Rs. 11000|
|Complete home items moving cost||Rs. 10000 to Rs. 23000|
|1 BHK house moving cost||Rs. 5000 to Rs. 20000|
|2 BHK house moving cost||Rs. 7000 to Rs. 22000|
|3 BHK house relocating cost||Rs. 10000 to Rs. 25000|
|Home moving + car moving cost||Rs. 12000 to Rs. 28000|
|Few office items moving cost||Rs. 6000 to Rs. 18000|
|Car moving cost||Rs. 3000 to Rs. 10000|
|Complete office items moving cost||Rs. 10000 to Rs. 30000|
Cost Depending Factors
The moving cost varies depending on a variety of factors that affect moving costs.
- Vehicle cost: the cost adds up vehicle cost while moving a distance. It varies depending on the types of vehicle, fuels required, drivers, and other labors required for the vehicle.
- Size of shift: the size of materials and belongings plays a significant role in costing. More belongings need more labor and more time for moving. The bigger your size of belongings, the higher the price.
- Packing cost: if you want a convenient moving then you must consider hiring packing professionals that would cost you some extra money.
- Extra add-ons: the cost of moving will be higher if you choose any add-on services like stretch wraps, mattress bags, disassembling and reassembling of furniture, etc.
- Road taxes: road taxes also affect the moving cost. The total moving cost includes all the taxes of the roadway you are covering for your moving.
- Liability coverage: most of the packers and movers company offers several levels of liability coverage. You should definitely consider purchasing a liability package as per your needs. Make sure you purchase additional insurance from a third-party insurance provider.
Euro packers and movers is one of most trusted moving companies in India. Just fill-up the query form on our website and get your personalized quotation for absolutely free of cost.